These are lessons for ME. If they help you, well that's great. But this is me, learning life lessons ;)
Lesson #1
Things are pretty much going to stay where I put them. So how about making an effort to put them either A.) where they belong or B.) in a sensible place. It doesn't have to be a big deal. But let's face it. I'm never going to have "more time" or "extra time" - that's a big lie. So let's try to make a tiny bit more effort, k?
I have walked over 3 nerf guns (given to my boys by a good friend whose own kids have outgrown them)for 3-4 months. I am not kidding. They have been laying on the floor in the laundry room - which is the kind that you come in from the garage through and it's our primary entrance into our house. Do you know how ridiculous it is that we've all just allowed the walkway to be cut in half due to the nerf guns laying there? Isn't that insane? Well no more. I am finally learning my life lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment