Well, it's been a few weeks now and I hesitate to say.....I am knocking on wood & IF I had a lucky rabbit's foot, I'd be rubbing it now......but it has not been too bad! That's really a good thing but I also know I'm in the "honeymoon" phase of work, I gush over it.....just love whom I work for & their philosophies...feel needed/wanted/appreciated. I'm in love (with my workplace, that is).
My family has been awesome - thank you, Jesus - this transition could have been awful, tearful, stressful, hairpulling. But my husband & kids have taken it all in stride. The past few weeks were all the preliminary stuff....prep work & organizing and my days have been very busy. I'm hoping that now that we are in a regular routine and the kids have started back to school, that my days will fall into a speed one notch down from where I've been. I LOVE to be busy - I've learned that about myself over the years. Relaxing & doing nothing always sounds divine but I realize if I have down time like that, I tend to fill it up and learned that having "projects" makes me feel like I'm accomplishing things & therefore makes me feel productive & happy. But the past few weeks have been SO busy for me that my house looks like a bomb went off in it, followed by a tornado passing through it. It's bad. And that makes me feel stressed, uneasy & scattered. So coming home after a full day of work is not the calming thing it should be.....hoping this week will allow for a little TLC to my house :D
No comments:
Post a Comment